The Queen of Hearts is back on The Masked Singer!
The masked singer took to the stage for her second performance on the hit FOX show on Wednesday (October 13).
Queen of Hearts is part of Group B, along with Mallard, Cupcake, Banana Split, and new wild card Caterpillar.
While on stage, Queen of Hearts sang “La Vie En Rose” by Edith Piaf.
Find out the first two stars that were unmasked last week!
Click inside to check out all of the clues and guesses for Queen of Hearts…
FIRST PERFORMANCE CLUES:
– Her character has a strong Southern accent
– Wizard of Oz-themed clue package
– Says she “left home” when she was “pretty young” and that it was “definitely scary at times”
– Framed photo of Hillary Swank with “BFF” under it
– Says, “I just feel like the world is just so noisy, so I’m here to be a big ol’ blasting, blaring megaphone of heart”
SECOND PERFORMANCE CLUES:
– References “getting back on the horse” after a break up
– Goes on the dating app “Plenty of Masks” and swipes through potential suitors, which includes Dwayne Johnson
– We see a quill pen
– Says she wouldn’t date an ex again
– Spends her free time reading, riding motorcycles, and hiking