The Cupcake is taking over The Masked Singer stage!
The sweet dessert took to the stage during the latest episode of the hit FOX singing competition show for their first performance on Wednesday (October 13).
Cupcake is part of Group B, along with Mallard, Queen of Hearts, Banana Split, and new wild card Caterpillar.
While on stage, Cupcake sang “Finesse” by Bruno Mars.
Find out who was unmasked on the show last week!
Click inside to check out all of the clues and guesses for Cupcake…
FIRST PERFORMANCE CLUES:
– Clue package takes place in an old-school, diner setting
– Says, “Its been a long time since I’ve been solo. I’m used to sharing a spotlight”
– Bottle of whiskey shown
– Gets served a plate of heart-shaped pancakes
– Says, “I’m doing The Masked Singer with a real purpose. Sometime I love just got some news about their health”
– Gets a check with the message “Go Get ‘em Girl! -XOXO”
– The check is numbered 91302, which could represent the LA area code for Calabasas
SECOND PERFORMANCE CLUES:
– Calls herself a “Black Liz Taylor because If I fall in love with a guy, I’m all in”
– We see a needle and thread
– Has had “a lot of husbands”
– Says this husband is her “last”
– Jane Fonda makes surprise cameo, saying she and Cupcake recently had dinner together