The Banana Split is back onThe Masked Singer!
The masked duo were the first performance of the night on the FOX singing competition series on Wednesday (October 13).
During their performance, the Ice Cream sang “Cry Me a River” by Michael Buble while Banana performed on the piano again.
Banana Split is part of Group B, along with Mallard, Queen of Hearts, Cupcake, and new wild card Caterpillar.
Find out who was unmasked on the show last week!
Click inside to check out all of the clues and guesses for Banana Split…
FIRST PERFORMANCE CLUES:
– Clue package takes place at a fair/carnival
– Ice Cream says, “I left school with big dreams, and did what most people do when they get to this city — I got a day job. Which I quit when I thought I got my big break. Only to have to beg for it back”
– Banana says, “There’s no such thing as an overnight success”
– Ice Cream says, “The key is finding a collaborator who sticks with me through the sweet and the sour. And shares my same lucky dreams”
SECOND PERFORMANCE CLUES:
– They’re baking a love recipe in their kitchen
– Reading from a “Song Recipe Cookbook.”
– Mention “fantasy,” “pain,” and “love”
– They hold up a pie plate – possible reference to Kat McPhee‘s role in Broadway’s Waitress?
– They would date Nicole Scherzinger because they would have a “ball together”